Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Winners of the Howloween Blog Announcement

I've decided since Sandy ruined a lot of people's Halloween I'm going to give three books to each person who left a comment on my blog for the Howloween Blog Hop!

Congrats to :

Debby
Sheri V
BLH Mistress
Jyl22075
Cheralyn
Vanessa N
Cassandra
Marlene Breakfield
Joy
Shadow


I'll be sending out emails and please, respond and let me know which books you would like to have.

Cheers and thank you for entering my contest!

Wend

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I am pleased to say I survived the hurricane unscathed but my heart goes out to the others in my state and other states who did not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to hear you are alright! My heart and prayers goes out to those who weren't so lucky.

    ReplyDelete